Vulcanization Accelerator Dithiophosphate 25S
● Product name: Dithiophosphate 25S
● Molecular formula: (CH3C6H4O)2PSSNa
● Main content: Sodium dicresyl dithiophosphate
● CAS No.:61792-48-1
Mineral substances %
Deep brown to black liquid
Dithiophosphate 25s or Hydrogen Phosphorodithioate is known to be a good flotation collector of copper, silver sulfide, zinc sulfide (activated), and lead ores. It can somewhat be dissolved in water. Also, it can be directly poured into ball mills and surge tanks.
● Hydrogen Phosphorodithioate is used mainly in the separation flotation process of ores like lead and zinc.
● Because of its properties it should not be subjected to intense heat like fire or extreme sunlight. Proper packaging must be observed.
● It is weak in collecting sulfide minerals and pyrite when in alkaline medium. It also is selective in collecting ores.
● But in contrast, it is very strong collector when in any acidic or neutral medium. It collects sulfide minerals and pyrite without being selective.
● Different conditions and mediums have different effects on its collecting property when dealing with metal oxidized ores.
● Dithiophosphates have more difficulty in oxidising which means they are much more stable in different pH values, especially in the pH4 region.
● Because these don’t produce any froth, pine oil are used or sometimes MIBC as frothing agents.
● Works great together with xanthates the recovery of concentrates.
● Dithiophosphates offers stronger collecting power compared to other sub collectors because of its better reaction kinet
Iron & plastic drum with a max capacity of 200 kilograms/drum
IBC drum with 1000kg capacity/drum
Packaging should be able to protect product from extreme heat exposure from fire and heat from sunlight.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, ventilated warehouse.
Note: Product could also be packed according to customer’s requirements.
I was very surprised when I received the goods soon. The cooperation with Wit-Stone is really excellent. The factory is clean, the products are high quality, and the service is perfect ! After selecting suppliers for many times, we resolutely chose WIT-STONE. Integrity, enthusiasm and professionalism have captured our trust again and again.
When I selected the partners, I found that the company's offer was very cost-effective, the quality of the samples received was also very good, and the relevant inspection certificates were attached. It was a good cooperation!
Q:What's your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
Q:How to confirm the product quality before placing orders?
A: You can get free samples from us or take our SGS report as reference or arrange SGS before loading.
Q:What are your prices?
Our prices are subject to change depending on supply and other market factors. We will send you an updated price list after your company contact us for further information.
Q:Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. If you are looking to resell but in much smaller quantities, we recommend you check out our website.
Q:Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.